One of the greatest advantages of staying in a villa is the personalised service provided by dedicated staff. Villa Kailasha’s staff has been professionally trained and they will do their utmost to please with warm and friendly Balinese hospitality. Let your Villa Manager know how much staff presence you’re comfortable with – for example, at mealtimes only, or on hand to serve iced drinks throughout the day – and service can be tailored to suit your preferences.
- Villa Manager
- Villa Kailasha’s friendly manager is responsible for the overall operation of the villa. The job includes overseeing and coordinating the staff and property and assisting guests during their stay.
- The villa’s skilled private chef is trained in local and international cuisines and is in charge of grocery shopping and provisioning, besides the preparation of all guest meals. The chef will happily prepare dishes from the villa’s suggestion menu, accommodating special requests and catering to dietary requirements wherever possible. Additionally, professional caterers can be brought in for weddings and other special events.
- Villa Attendants
- Attendants take care of daily cleaning of the villa and keep it tidy. The team doubles up as skilled waiters/waitresses and assists the kitchen during service at mealtimes.
- Garden and pool
- Gardeners maintain Villa Kailasha’s lush gardens and swimming pool.
- Villa Kailasha is kept safe and secure 24-hours a day by security staff working rotating shifts.